Internship Opportunities: Summer 2019 (June-September)
As Junior Marketing Manager you are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans. First of all, it is your task to come up with a sponsoring plan that covers all areas IFBI is involved in. Next to that, implementing the marketing strategy will be your main responsibility. Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations, together with maintaining a marketing database will be your principle occupation during the internship. Last but not least, providing administrative support to the IFBI team during meetings will give you further insights into the world of professional football.
- Background (studies) in marketing, business or related field.
- Desire and passion to find new ways to reach and interact with IFBI stakeholders
- Extra: Digital marketing experience is desirable
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English - full professional proficiency)
- 3 months (July-August-September)
- Learning opportunities (access to all content from lectures on Social Media)
- Personal development
- One or two club visits
- A written letter of recommendation after a successful internship
- A public transport card for Brussels Capital Region will be provided
- No remuneration (!), but a lot of support in terms of future development